Get ready to see your experiences in the family courts in a whole new light
In one day you’ll realise that it can be a positive!
You’ll learn how to feel empowered and see it as a turning point in your life to a happier future
Speak to anyone who has been involved in a court case involving a divorce, child contact or finance dispute and you’ll struggle to find anyone who describes it as pleasant. Instead they’ll talk about the cost, the upset and a painful experience that has left scars.
This is despite the involvement of legal professionals – solicitors and barristers whose assistance can leave you with a six-figure bill. Add on the cost of counselling, lost days at work due to stress and illness, the cost of putting order into a disrupted life it’s an experience that can take years to recover from.
A great legal team can make a big difference when it comes to a legal outcome. But they’re not able to assist you when it comes to the high emotional cost of a difficult and unwanted experience in the courts.
What would it be like if you were able to deal with this and put the past behind you. To concentrate on a happier future?
The problem is
- How do you learn to understand that what is said in court isn’t a personal experience even if it feels like it
- How do you move on from the feelings of hurt and betrayal from someone you once care for a great deal for
- How do you learn to remain impartial and focused before, during and after a case
- How do you learn to let go of the past and what is happening on a day to day base to make life more pleasant
Live, Thrive and Survive in the Family Courts will give you an insight into these questions. Helping you deal with the emotions, the practicalities and the tools to enable you to flourish in the future.
This workshop is for you if:
- You’re facing an irretrievable breakdown in your relationship
- You’re beginning a court case, are in one or have been in one
- You feel `stuck’ and are unable to move on
- You feel you need more strength
- You are prepared to take responsibility for your own life
- You’re ready to `kick start’ your life and be happier than you ever were before
- You’re prepared to spend an inspirational day of learning and coaching with two of the UK’s top McKenzie Friends and NLP Practitioners.
What you will learn at Live, Thrive and Survive in the Family Courts
- How to learn what a court case does and doesn’t mean about you as a person
- How to see the situation impartially and to help you make decisions that are best for you and your children
- How to remain calm, happy and determined
- How to learn from experience and understand the tools it’ll give you in the future
- How to make a plan towards achieving your goals
- How to see a clearer and happier future
Live, Thrive and Survive in the Family Courts is a FULL DAY HANDS ON WORKSHOP guaranteed to make a difference to the way you deal with your life
You’ll learn from experts, take away proven strategies and be ready to change your life forever
What’s more you’ll even benefit from your very own private Facebook group to keep on track after the event to ensure you continue to benefit from what you learned on the day
Spend one Saturday to change your life for the better
Join us for a day of fun, learning and discovery
See you on Saturday 19th January at the Friends Meeting House in Manchester for the first day of the rest of your life!